SALARY – Negotiable
Department Sales & Estimating Reports to Sales Director
Desire – Experience within the equivalent industry
Starting Date TBC.
Days: Monday – Friday Start Time: 07:00 Finish Time: 16:30 Hours per week: 45hrs (additional time as required by the role)
To be a reliable and strong member of our thriving sales team, responsible for providing accurate and timely estimates for the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery items for clients in the commercial interior market. To strive to improve our estimating service by continuously improving our processed in order to increase speed and accuracy of the proposals produced.
- – To provide dynamic and timely backup to the salesmen as required, especially where assistance is needed in getting quotes back to clients.
- – To improve efficiency of process from enquiry to proposal.
- Accurate estimates for the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery from client information including drawings, schedules, CGIs and verbal briefs.
- Ability to work competently with Microsoft office programs and our internal CRM system for logging and monitoring projects as they progress.
- Strong business acumen.
- Sound understanding of design, manufacture and installation methods including potential challenges with practically of any proposal.
- Strong communication with all stake holders, including:
- Clients, to gain detailed understand their brief, be able to highlight challenges, and propose possible acceptable solutions.
- Suppliers and contractors where external prices form part of our tender submission.
- Coordinate with the rest of the sales and estimating team on a regular basis to ensure a cohesive approach to each opportunity.
- Returning tenders on or before the agreed time-frames.
- Ability to work under pressure where client demands require quick responses in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Estimating bespoke joinery items from technical drawings, visuals, sketches by accounting for all component parts and estimating labour input and where relevant getting 3rd party supply quotes.
- Creating detailed quotations from details gained from client supplied material and entering onto CRM system.
- Where required sending quotations direct to client.
Quote Follow up (as required)
- Where requested to follow up prospective buyers by telephone or email to gather information and to work towards securing orders.
- Where required to liaise with clients as to quotation/ technical details and value engineering.
Estimating: 2 years (Required)
A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Applications for this role to be made via this LINK