JOINERY PROJECT MANAGER
SALARY – Negotiable
Department – Project Management Team
Desire – Experience within the equivalent industry
Starting Date TBC.
Days: Monday – Friday Start Time: 07:00 Finish Time: 16:30 Hours per week: 45hrs (additional time as required by the role)
Paragon Design Joinery are sourcing a Project Manager to join their rapidly growing Joinery Manufacturing business, based in Reading. We are looking for a reliable person with practical Project Management experience, within a Joinery Manufacturing Management SME environment. Project Management qualifications such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP would be bonus but not essential.
- To improve efficiency of installation process from start to finish.
- Work to make the PM team and system within Paragon Design ‘market leading’.
- Working to budgets to improve project profitability.
- Ability to work competently with Microsoft office programs and our internal CRM system for logging and monitoring projects as they progress.
- Sound understanding of design, manufacture and installation methods including potential challenges with practically of any proposal.
- Building and maintaining rapport with the client team.
- Maintaining quality of reporting and communication with clients and internal teams.
- Site Presence – PMs are expected to maintain adequate site presence to support fitting teams and ensure a smooth site installation.
- Ensuring all aspects of the project are run to schedule, using the internal workflow system.
- Ability to work under pressure where client demands require quick responses in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- On time approval of designs.
- On time installation of projects on site.
- Financial performance against budget.
- Client satisfaction to drive repeat business and strengthening of the brand in the market.
Estimating: 2 years (Required)
A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)